Modular housing is quickly becoming one of the hottest and fastest growing sectors of the construction industry.
Looking to avoid untimely weather delays, quality control problems and fluctuating and unpredictable material costs and skilled labor shortages, more and more home-builders and developers are turning to factory-built construction to expand their market and get a head-start on their competition.
Today’s modular housing is better than ever. On-time and volume purchasing enables manufacturers to help provide the consumer with amenity-filled homes at a reduced cost to you- the builder developer. Design flexibilty allows for modular construction to be used for a range of housing types, including both single and multi-family uses. Using modular housing can also drastically reduce the development cycle time, and building homes in a quality-controlled factory environment with a reliable workforce enables you to deliver homes year round!
- All aspects of the construction process are controlled.
- The weather doesn’t interfere with construction and cause delays. Also inventory is better controlled and materials are protected from theft and weather-related damage.
- All technicians, craftsmen and assemblers are on the same team and professionally supervised.
- All construction materials, as well as interior features and appliances are purchased in volume for additional savings.
- Cost of interim construction financing is significantly reduced or eliminated.
- Modular homes are financed using convential mortgage products, and are viewed exactly the same as site-built homes in construction codes and zoning laws.
- All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several, inspectors.
- Modular homes come with all the features that you would find in a site-built home. Modular homes can even be custom built to your preferences using
the latest in computer-assisted design.